CFE Section 2
Certified Fraud Examination-CFE’s Law section provides the overview of legal system.
CFE Section 2-Law
This section gives the legal overview. This section provides legal knowledge to fraud examiners.
It ensures candidates familiarity with the many legal ramifications of conducting fraud examinations. It covers criminal and civil law, rules of evidence, rights of the accused and accuser, and expert witness matter.
CFE Exam Package:
- Video classes of complete CFE syllabus
- CFE Section 2 Chapter wise notes
- CFE mock Exams
- Chapter wise question bank
- Revision Master class-Online Interactive
- 2017 CFE Study Text
CFE is a well-recognized qualification in the field of fraud investigation and Forensic Accounting.
For more details, please visit: CFE Exam
Recent Changes in CFE manual 2017
The change in 2017 manual are as follows:
The new ACFE manual 2017 -international edition is out now. The changes from 2016 to 2017 are as follows:
1. There is a new section on the PEACE method of interviewing
2. Some additionsÂ on anti-corruption programs, including discussion of the new ISO 37001:
Anti-Bribery Management Systems Standard
3. New section on credit card behavioral analysis
4. Updated section on Anti-Fraud Policy
No Reviews found for this course.